Terms and Conditions
The Terms and conditions control your (paying customer or visitor) use of our company website. Our products and services are owned, controlled, and managed solely by us. By using our Company’s products and services, you agree to the “Terms and Conditions” set forth by Learnsector.
Please read them carefully before accessing our products and services.
Website Usage guidelines:
- Do not defame, rebuke, harass, imperil, or abridge upon the rights of others
- Do not publish or post any slanderous, vulgar, offensive or unlawful content or information
- Do not upload or transfer files which contain virus
- Do not try to edit HTML source code or attempt to hack
- Do not run Spam services/scripts to jeopardize other users
The content you see or hear on our website is copyrighted and belongs to Learnsector and its partners or affiliates and you are permitted to use it only for non-commercial purposes. Do not, however, engage in plagiarism with the website content.
Connectivity Costs and Equipment
You are responsible for all internet (connectivity) costs related to your access of our Company Products and Services. The Company uses internally developed systems which may encounter technical or other restrictions. Furthermore, the Company may implement new functionalities to the Company Products to improve user experience which may cause system disruptions, slower response times, or delays in reporting financial transactions. Users should agree that our company is not liable for the technical failures mentioned herein.
Transactions associated with purchase or sale of products of our site will be governed by the company’s ‘Terms and Conditions’. No additional terms held in any purchase testimonials shall be binding upon by us unless agreed to by us in writing. We reserve the right to curb the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone. We do not provide warranties of any kind with respect to any of our sold products and services.
Users are offered money-back guarantee within 72 hours of registration, after which the offer stands invalid. However, if any content is copyrighted from our website or if you watch more than 2 class recordings, this 72 hours refund policy will not be applicable. To request a money-back guarantee, please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links and Hyperlinks:
Our website may have links to other third-party websites for which the Company is not responsible to undertake control over the availability of these Third-Party contents, viruses, or any other damaging elements. Moreover, the facilitation of these links to Third-Party Sites is not endorsed or approved by Learnsector. Therefore, we suggest you go through terms and policies of Third-Party Sites.
- Do not link to our website pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text which could create a confusion for our users
- Do not connect to deep links to the site i.e create links to bypass the homepage
- Do not use copyrighted trademarks, or intellectual property images, design or content as a link to our website
- Do not link to pages supporting terrorism
- Do not link to pages related to pornographic or obscene content
Termination of Services and Agreement
Learnsector may terminate your use of the Company Products if you are found to be infringing our Terms and Conditions. You agree that upon termination, we may delete all the collected data related to you on the Services and may shun your access to and use of the Company Products.
You are free to terminate your use of the Company Products at any time by simply writing a mail to email@example.com or stop visiting our website or using Company Products.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The services, products, and contents of the Site owned by Learnsector, its affiliates, or third-party sites are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You may use our content for non-commercial purposes only and not copy, alter, publish, distribute or transfer the content in any manner. Learnsector holds the right to disable access to the users who involve in the infringement of Learnsector’s intellectual property. These conditions are applicable to the study materials we provide to our users as well.
If you affirm that your work has been used without your consent in a way which directs to copyright infringement, please provide us with the below information and we will take necessary steps.
- The validated person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a signature in digital or physical form
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be violating your IP
- Contact Details – Address, phone number, and email address
- A declaration by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf
- You can reach to us to notify your claims of copyright by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL the Company or any of its employees, directors, officers, third-party agents will be liable for any direct or indirect damages related to loss of information. If any of our products and services used by you, requires repairing, all costs are to be incurred by you and not us. Under no circumstances shall the company or its licensors be liable for any damages above One hundred dollars done by you.
For all prices, products, and offers, Learnsector has the right to change them without any prior notification due to economic factors, price alterations, advertisement errors, etc. The price you paid at the time of purchase will still be applicable to you.
- Do not use our site in an unlawful manner; you must follow these terms and conditions to avail our products and services
- The company will not be held liable for any changes in the content including but not restricted to any faults, cancellations, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Learnsector is not responsible for any server or network issues and to changes incurred for the usage of hardware or software fee.
- Do not create a false identity or imitate another person or entity
- Do not inhibit, discourage any person from using the Company products and services, or reveal personal information about a third person via our website without the prior consent of such person
- Do not try to interfere with other user’s personally identifiable information, other websites connected or hyperlinked to the Company’s products and services
- Forbid using any scraper, robot, or other automated means to access the Company Products and Services, or deep-link to any feature or content on our Site
- The Company has complete authority to review the contents posted or downloaded by the users on the website
- If any clause of these Terms and Conditions is found unlawful, then that clause will be considered severable from these Terms and will not affect the plausibility of other clauses
- A clause of these Terms and Conditions can be waived only by a written instrument implemented by the party entitled to the advantages of such clause
- Any notice or information we need to communicate to our users will be transmitted via email or written notice on our website